You can rely on FTC Solar’s experience while navigating the details of large and medium scale solar installations. Our team is ready to put their experience to work for you getting your project through the many engineering and regulatory details necessary to be ready for construction.
Typical services supplied at this stage include:
- Finalized plant design using design standards for improved cost, quality and energy production
- Substation optimization
- Completed IFC design packages
- Supplier quality assurance
- Detailed risk mitigation planning
- Completed permitting and geotech
- Installation work packages and standard work procedures
- Lean construction training
- Quality BOM selection
- Interconnection and PPA agreements
- Detailed project budget and timeline
- EPC Contract assistance
This critical stage of project implementation lays the groundwork for a successful and profitable venture. It pays to have experience on your side.