Location: Chennai, India
Reports to: Director, Execution
About FTC Solar Inc
FTC Solar is a fast-growing, global provider of solar tracker systems, technology, software, and engineering services. We are as passionate about renewable energy as we are about our culture and values. We want to attract like-minded individuals who live and breathe Integrity, Accountability, Innovation, and Excellence. We’re humble enough to know that we don’t know everything, so we love bold ideas that disrupt the status quo. Basically, we don’t want you to just fall in line!
FTC Solar is committed to creating a culture of inclusion and diversity. For us, this is not just a set of words or metrics. It drives our culture, creativity, and future success. We support our employees and foster an environment where new ideas and perspectives are celebrated and encouraged. When our employees thrive, FTC Solar thrives. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for collecting and analyzing supply chain data, recommending improvements to boost performance and reduce cost. Analyze upstream & downstream supply planning stages to recommend solutions that improvise the full lifecycle and ensure correct requirements are being generated. In this role, you will have to work closely with all stakeholders to identify goals and develop best practices for data collection to determine what can be improved to achieve desired outcomes and engineering.
- Creating process and methods to gather supply chain data
- Analyze business processes, find gaps, and identify improvement opportunities
- Partner with functional supply chain stakeholders and leads in defining problem statements, evaluate multiple solution approaches and lead discussions on solution
- Analyzing upstream & downstream supply planning stages to recommend solutions that improvise the full life cycle and ensure correct requirements are being generated
- Develops and actively utilizes project charters, project calendars, task lists, and meetings agendas and objectives over the course of projects assigned to
- Communicates with project stakeholders with regular cadence through a variety of mediums, including presentations, email and stretches on project status and performance. Ensures that stakeholders have up-to-date information needed for their function in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with IT professionals to implement effective systems
- Track KPI’s and report to management on performance
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business Management, or equivalent education
- 5+ years of relevant experience in Data analytics, Project management and implementing Continuous improvement (KAIZEN) with basic understanding of supply chain concepts (domains of manufacturing, planning, forecasting and inventory)
- Understanding or experience of supply chain analytics would be a plus, though not mandatory
- Proficient in research and analysis, but able to provide solid business judgment to derive answers in situations where data is not easily available or explicitly published
- Fluent with MS Office including Excel, PowerPoint, and Office Suite
- Working experience with visualization software – Tableau preferred
- Ability to work independently
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience in consensus building
FTC Solar offers competitive wages, growth opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Private medical insurance
- Life Insurance
- Unlimited vacation
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave
*Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet 100% of the listed requirements. At FTC Solar, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.