Location: US, Remote
Reports to: DG Solutions General Manager
About FTC Solar Inc
FTC Solar is a fast-growing, global provider of solar tracker systems, technology, software, and engineering services. We are as passionate about renewable energy as we are about our culture and values. We want to attract like-minded individuals who live and breathe Integrity, Accountability, Innovation, and Excellence. We’re humble enough to know that we don’t know everything, so we love bold ideas that disrupt the status quo. Basically, we don’t want you to just fall in line!
FTC Solar is committed to creating a culture of inclusion and diversity. For us, this is not just a set of words or metrics. It drives our culture, creativity, and future success. We support our employees and foster an environment where new ideas and perspectives are celebrated and encouraged. When our employees thrive, FTC Solar thrives. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.
FTC Solar is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Business Development and Channel Manager to join our newly established DG Solutions business unit. As a key member of our team, you will play a pivotal role in driving the growth and success of the business unit. Your expertise in business development will be instrumental in identifying and capitalizing on exciting new opportunities in the solar energy sector. Additionally, you will collaborate with external partners to ensure the successful execution of deliverables. This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to the growth of a high-growth potential business unit, operating within a well-established solar company that values teamwork.
- Develop and nurture relationships with new customers in target segments
- Negotiate and secure letters of intent, long-term agreements, and purchase orders
- Effectively manage internal and external key performance indicators (KPIs) for our external partners
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in a business development or sales role
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in the renewable energy industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness and ability to travel domestically and internationally
FTC Solar offers competitive wages, growth opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Life Insurance
- Short-term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Unlimited vacation
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave
- 401(k) with a company match and much more
*Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet 100% of the listed requirements. At FTC Solar, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.