Job Title: Master Scheduler/Planner
Location: Austin, Texas
Reports to: Director, Supply Chain
About FTC Solar Inc:
We are a growing team of dedicated renewable energy professionals focused on delivering cost reductions to our clients worldwide across the solar project development and construction cycle. With over 1GW of US and 4GW of worldwide project installation experience, our differentiated offerings, led by our single axis tracker called Voyager, drive value for utility-scale solar EPCs, developers, and long-term asset owners.
Products and Services:
· Single axis tracker (1.8 GW of installations worldwide)
· Development Engineering Services
· Pay for Performance Engineering Consulting
· Pay for Performance Lean Construction Implementation
· Design Automation Software
· Portfolio Management Software
Position Overview: We are looking for a dynamic planning professional to develop and maintain master production and delivery schedule and own customer order fulfillment. This individual will actively track supply gaps/excess and act as customer service spokesperson to communicate order status to internally affected teams. This will be very high-visibility role providing master planning support in building world-class process/systems and enabling new market readiness for ramp-up. The successful candidate will bring in blend of strategic leadership and tactical expertise to help build world-class demand-driven supply chain. While the primary expectations for this individual would be to open new doors for the organization and develop existing major accounts into strong collaborative partners, there is significant opportunity available for those with diverse knowledge and capabilities to add value in many areas of our growing team.
Additionally, we are looking for someone who has deep understanding of the dynamics of complex projects, who understands the solar universe well, and who can strategize effectively to stay several steps ahead of likely problems. You will be part of a fast-paced, collaborative team bringing essential solar technology to projects both in the US and around the world. You lead by example and demonstrate professionalism and integrity in the work that you do. You know the right questions to ask, get clarity, prioritize, and then execute.
The Master Scheduler/Planner will perform wide range of duties including some or all of the following:
1. Develop and own master scheduling reports to improve customer order communication and fulfillment.
2. Build rough-cut capacity model based on projected output, current supplier loadings and demand.
3. Use S&OP output to develop and maintain available-to-promise (ATP) plan for tracker commodities.
4. Perform aggregate supply-demand balancing and identify/escalate constraints for executive resolution.
5. Provide customer early alert notification for supply disconnect and present recovery recommendations.
6. Enhance and evolve supply chain planning framework for made-to-stock components and improve LT.
7. Drive and coordinate master planning activities for operational readiness for emerging markets.
8. Manage standard costing model by supplier-components and assist in PPV analysis by projects.
9. Apply lean principles to eliminate waste, add value and expedite product, information, and cash flows.
10. Assist in developing business process documentation to build scalable and sustainable operations.
11. Assist with miscellaneous duties as determined by business priorities and needs.
· Bachelor’s in industrial engineering, supply chain, or business administration, Master’s preferred.
· 7+ years of work experience in master scheduling, planning, supply chain, or operations.
· Strong advanced planning and forecasting skills with attention to detail.
· Solar, Semiconductor or Steel manufacturing industry experience preferred.
· Advanced user skills of planning software such as MS Excel, Access required.
· Extensive experience with ERP systems such as SAP, Oracle, NetSuite (preferred).
· Comfortable with figures and in collecting, analyzing, and interpreting large dataset.
· Solid judgement with ability to make good business decisions at minimal direction.
· Ability to negotiate and sustain networking relationships.
· Ability to work in fast pace and global start-up environment.
FTC Solar offers competitive wages, growth opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package including:
· Medical and Life Insurance
· Short-term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
· Other various voluntary insurance coverage options
· 401(k) with a company match and much more