As a Sales Finance Manager at FTC Solar, you will be providing end-to-end financial support to the Sales leader and his/her organization. You will act as a business partner and trusted advisor by providing financial support in all areas required by the business. The preferred candidate will have experience with supporting Sales, understanding KPIs and using Salesforce, while providing insights to aid the business in driving decisions and outcomes. A successful candidate is flexible and able to work in a hyper growth environment, meeting deadlines and deliverables, while being a self-starter who is engaged and actively participating in all facets of the business.
Position Reports To: Director, Financial Planning & Analysis
· Develop a strong collaborative relation and partner with a Sales leader and his/her organization by providing end-to-end financial support in all areas required by the business.
· Coordinate and manage the forecast process. Establish the highest levels of quality, accuracy and process consistency in planning and forecasting.
· Provide business insights by creating, developing and reporting on key business metrics.
· Support the business through the monthly and quarterly business review cycles.
· Participate and be one of the main drivers of the annual plan process.
· Performs sensitivity, scenario and what-if analysis, as well as analyzes the financial impact of changes in business and new business opportunities/acquisitions.
· Provides high level performance “dashboard” quality reports to senior management or executive team.
· Partners with senior and executive management on ad hoc analyses, special projects and Board of Director meeting preparation.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or related relevant areas.
· 10+ years of related experience, preferably in Sales Finance and FP&A roles.
· Exceptional financial, analytical and problem-solving skills with previous experience in managing Salesforce.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills (written and verbal).
· Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
· Strong customer service orientation and a desire to help others succeed.
· MBA or related relevant area.
· Prior experience working in solar/renewable industry