Superior energy production - among lowest installation costs in the industry
Voyager delivers enhanced ROI for its customers
- Up to 60% fewer posts per MW
- Up to 40% lower installation costs than competitors
- Less than 210 Man-hr/MW to install
*Based on 3rd party comparison of Voyager vs. a selection of other 1P and 2P systems in the marketplace.
- 2P configuration provides optimized panel performance
- Increased production up to 6% with SunPath solar backtracking (shade reduction)
- Supports 20-60% GCR
- 60m row configuration/ 2P design provides layout optimization on rugged sites, achieving optimum MW per acre with minimized grading
- Engineering innovations promote lean construction and ensure efficiency
- Ongoing customer collaboration / standard operating procedure
Voyager can lower your costs
About the Voyager Tracker
FTC Solar provides extensive training and expertise to help clients through the process of developing a project with our Voyager tracking system. From preliminary training at our research facility near Denver and on-site training at the start of every project, we help our clients get a fast and efficient start by organizing supply chain, logistics, and operations teams, and customizing laydown yards and delivery schedules.
FTC Solar’s engineering team stands ready to provide project design support using the SunDAT software. We create site layouts including electrical and structural designs, and analysis of topography and pile requirements. Through expert analysis of important impacts on your solar system, the Voyager engineering services team delivers superior design, efficient construction and profitable performance.